Or as low as $243.71/month over 24 months. Apply Now
Instant Rebate Program
Timeless design. Modern performance. Now more attainable than ever, thanks to our Instant Rebate Program.
You won’t believe the difference German engineering makes.
August 26th, 2021 – October 28th, 2021.
Introducing a Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Speed Oven and Wall Oven with a Smooth-Close Door.
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and Can Also be Used as a Microwave.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
Spec Sheet - 30" Speed Combination Oven - HBLP752UC
Spec Sheet - 30" Speed Combination Oven - HBLP752UC Spec Sheet - 30" Speed Combination Oven - Download PDF to computer or tablet
Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100 deg -450 deg . Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Eco, Pizza setting, Pre-heating, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x temperature probe /lower|
|Microwave Wattages (W)||1,000 W|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||600 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||1,700 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||9,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49" x 29 3/4" x 24 1/2"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||55 3/4" x 34'' x 31 1/2"|
|Power cord length (in)||50"|
|Net weight (lbs)||296 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|