Or as low as $243.71/month over 24 months. Apply Now
Introducing a Newly Designed and Engineered Bosch Combination Oven Featuring a Speed Oven and Wall Oven with a Smooth-Close Door.
- The Bosch Speed Oven Cooks Faster than a Traditional Oven and Can Also be Used as a Microwave.
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush with your Cabinetry.
Spec Sheet - 30" Speed Combination Oven - HBLP752UC
Spec Sheet - 30" Speed Combination Oven - HBLP752UC Spec Sheet - 30" Speed Combination Oven - Download PDF to computer or tablet
Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Genuine European Convection
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. F100 deg -450 deg . Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
|Cooking method second cavity||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Dough proving setting, Eco, Pizza setting, Pre-heating, Special baking setting, Top/bottom heating, Top heating, 1/3 bottom heat., Variable small-area grill, Warming|
|Cleaning system - cavity 2||easy to clean enamel|
|Number of interior lights||1|
|Included accessories||1 x oven racks /lower, 1 x Broiler pan /lower, 1 x temperature probe /lower|
|Microwave Wattages (W)||1,000 W|
|Bake Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||600 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 1 (W)||1,700 W|
|Convection Element Wattages cavity 2 (W)||2,000 kW|
|Watts (W)||9,600 W|
|Current (A)||40 A|
|Volts (V)||208-240 V|
|Frequency (Hz)||60 Hz|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||49" x 29 3/4" x 24 1/2"|
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)||48 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"|
|Product packaging dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||55 3/4" x 34'' x 31 1/2"|
|Power cord length (in)||50"|
|Net weight (lbs)||296 lbs|
|Gross weight (lbs)||328 lbs|