Or as low as $179.13/month over 24 months. Apply Now
Whip up culinary greatness or just heat up a quick TV dinner with the Electrolux EW30GS80RS 30" slide-in gas convection range. You'll love the features that'll make cooking and cleaning easier, including Multi-Stage Cooking, Perfect Taste Convection and Temp Probe, and self-clean porcelain racks. Coordinate meals with 4.5 cu. ft. of cooking space.
Indulge your senses
- Impress your guests with beautifully roasted chickens, and perfectly browned breads. Perfect Taste Convection circulates air evenly for consistent tastes and textures, so food that's supposed to be crisp on the outside and moist on the inside stays that way.
- Need your pot roast, Swiss steak, or beef brisket cooked to perfection? The Perfect Taste Temp Probe alerts you when food has reached its optimum temperature, and automatically adjusts to the Keep Warm setting. This way you avoid overcooking, so your dish retains its succulent moisture every time.
- Channel your inner sous-chef with Multi-Stage Cooking. Take control of your cooking with 7 professionally inspired cooking modes, including Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm, and Slow Cook.
- Thanksgiving or holiday cooking doesn’t need to be a harrowing experience. The Perfect Turkey Button, along with the Perfect Taste Temp Probe, helps ensure your poultry comes out deliciously moist.
- Stainless steel finish adds an elegant touch to your kitchen setup, and blends nicely with your modern décor.
Better cooking all around
- Explore a wide range of flavours thanks to the Min-2-Max gas burner. Designed with a dual-flame sealed burner, this cooktop allows for better temperature control, and faster cooking with flames heating the sides of the pan as well as the bottom.
- Wave-Touch electronic oven control makes it easy to navigate your cooking options. When you make the choice with a simple touch, the selections fade away, leaving a seamless black display.
Make room for multiple dishes
- Planning to share the fruits of your culinary labours with a large party? Continuous Gas Grates allow you to move even the heaviest pots and pans without lifting, so cooking several dishes at the same time becomes a practical option.
- With a 4.5 cu. ft. oven space, including 3 adjustable baking racks, you can coordinate an entire meal for the family in one efficient swoop.
- The Luxury-Glide oven rack runs on a ball-bearing system for smooth adjustments. Extend the rack effortlessly so you can adjust or transfer dishes, even heavy ones, with ease.
|Product Type||Slide-In Gas|
|Liquid Propane Convertible||Yes|
|Oven Controls||Wave-Touch Electronic Oven Control|
|Wheels and Legs||4 Adjustable Leveling Legs|
|Cooktop - Cooktop Surface Material||Cast-Iron|
|Cooktop - Number of Burners||5|
|Cooktop - Burner BTU Rating||1 Min-2-Max Dual-Flame Burner x 750-18000 Btu; 1 Sealed Burner x 16000 Btu; 2 Sealed Burner x 9500 Btu; 1 Sealed Burner x 5000 Btu.|
|Cooktop - Burner Grates||Yes|
|Cooktop - Sealed Burners||Yes|
|Cooktop - Removable Burner Caps||Yes|
|Cooktop - Ignition Type||Electronic|
|Cooktop - Simmer Element||Yes|
|Cooktop - Fluorescent Panel Light||No|
|Cooktop - Miscellaneous Features||Continuous Grates with Deep-Well Top|
|Oven Type||Self Clean|
|Oven Capacity (Cu. Ft.)||4.5 cu ft|
|Oven - Cooking System||Perfect Taste Convection|
|Oven - Delay Cook Timer||Yes|
|Oven Window Size||Extra-Large Glass Window|
|Oven - Bake Burner (BTU's)||18000 Btu|
|Oven - Broil Burner (BTU's)||11500 Btu|
|Oven - Interior Material||Cobalt Blue Interior|
|Oven - Number of Racks||3|
|Oven - Rack Position Options||5|
|Oven - Convection Conversion||Yes|
|Oven - Warming Drawer||Yes|
|Oven - Control Lockout||No|
|Oven - Broiler Pan Storage Rack||No|
|Oven Accessories (Included)||None|
|Oven - Ignition System||Electronic|
|Width (Inches)||30.00 in|
|Height (Inches)||36.63 in|
|Depth (Inches)||28.31 in|