Your favorite blockbuster flicks and esteemed artists deserve more, and the Klipsch® Gallery™ G-28 LCRS speaker is here to give them just that. Best of all, it meets the needs of your favorite soundtracks when utilized as a left, right, center or surround speaker.
Embodying the same power, detail and emotion produced by renowned Klipsch horn-loaded speakers, the Klipsch Gallery™ G-28 features exclusive Tractrix® Horn technology that effortlessly delivers legendary Klipsch sound. Designed with modern décor in mind, each Klipsch Gallery component is part of a true cross-over home audio solution, occupying minimal space and delivering enhanced sound - no matter the need or living environment.
- Cross-over home audio solution
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Employs horn-loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
- Dynamic 1" tweeter, dual 3.5" high-output woofers, four 3.5” passive radiators
- Dimensions: 28.5" H x 6" W x 2.4" D
- Sleek, minimalist cabinets
- Available in high-gloss black
Four Laws of the Klipsch Universe
Beginning in 1946, company founder, Paul W. Klipsch believed four principles to be the foundation for great sound. Together, these four design principles—high efficiency with low distortion, controlled directivity, flat frequency response, and wide dynamic range—have and always will be the foundation for our stunningly powerful and precise sound.
- Every Klipsch Gallery speaker utilizes our Tractrix® Horn technology for lifelike sound, more output using less energy, improved reliability, reduced distortion and a large soundstage with well-defined imaging.
- Titanium tweeter with linear travel suspension—trickle-down technology from our flagship Palladium Series—provides an open, natural sound, making you feel as if you’re on set and on stage.
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE:||55Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB|
|SENSITIVITY:||94 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m|
|POWER HANDLING:||75W RMS / 300W Peak|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE:||8 Ohms compatible|
|HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVERS:||1” (2.54 cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix® Horn|
|LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER:||Two 3.5" (8.89 cm) active long-throw IMG woofers Four 3.5" (8.89 cm) passive IMG woofers|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE:||Bass-reflex via passive radiators INPUTS: Single wire 5-way binding posts|
|DIMENSIONS (WITHOUT BASE):||28.5” (72.39 cm) H x 6” (15.24 cm) W x 2.4” (6.10 cm) D|
|WEIGHT:||8 lbs (3.63 kg)|
|MOUNTING:||Dual keyhole mounts, mounting bracket and template|
|FINISH:||High Gloss Black|