Klipsch XR8i HYBRID High clarity Headphone
As one the most affordable hybrids on the market, XR8i combines the best of both worlds of drivers - dynamic and balanced armature. XR8i features a true downward-firing subwoofer to extend authentic bass into the single-digit frequencies. If you like lots of bass but can’t sacrifice on clarity, this is the in-ear for you. High clarity and full bass hybrid design. A home theater in your eyes.
- Comfort-Fit Angled Nozzle - Upward angle and inward tilt create a seamless entry into the ear canal
- Die-Cast Zinc Housing - Highly durable and high-quality, using physical vapor deposition to create a gunmetal finish
- High-Clarity Balanced Armature - Tuned for midrange and high frequency extension.
- Dedicated Subwoofer - A true downward-firing subwoofer recreates life-liuke bass and uses AcuPass Technology
- 1. Looks Big, Fits Small - Point out the oval shape of the front housing, the offset nozzle, and tapered bottom portion of the headphone. As large as it looks, the portion of the headphone that touches the ear is actually minimal and no larger than the S4i.
- 2. Fit For Movies - Due to the home-theater style arrangement of drivers, XR8i performs admirably with video content, ensuring movies sound real - something Klipsch knows about.
- 3. Electronic Music - Combining the fast precision of the balanced armature with the thundering bass of the dynamic, XR8i handles electronic music (house, trance, drum & bass, dubstep, trap, etc…) better than any headphone we make.