House of Marley 'Liberate XL' Over the Ear Headphones EM-FH033
Liberate XL follows in the footsteps of its on-ear sibling while taking advantage of larger drivers and an over-ear design. 50mm drivers deliver powerful bass and stunning detail while large, ultra soft ear cushions are designed to comfortably encompass your outer ear and provide passive isolation. Focus on the music, not the distractions. FABRIC COVERED CORD FSC CERTIFIED WOOD OVER-EAR DESIGN PREMIUM SOUND REWIND MATERIAL STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN Features FABRIC COVERED CORD : 52" cable is wrapped in braided fabric to reduce noise and avoid tangles. FSC CERTIFIED & RECYCLED : The FSC-certified walnut and birch wood frame blends into your home and is responsibly harvested. The enclosure, dock, and trim rings are made from recycled plastic. RECYCLED PACKAGING : Marley uses recycled paper, recycled plastic and other sustainable materials in our packaging. Please recycle. SIGNATURE SOUND : Every Marley product is engineered to deliver all genres of music to the listener with as much energy, emotion, inflection, nuance and attitude as the original performance.
- Bright and vibrant these headphones show your true colors and let the world know the lifestyle you live.
- The Marley name is synonymous with universal messages of sustainability, humanity, authenticity and integrity shared through music and a way of living.
- Liberate XL headphones leverage the Liberate design language across a larger platform over-ear solution and deliver improved bass, more comfort, and a collapsible headband for easy storage.
- 50mm Dynamic moving coil driver with neodymium magnet
- Stainless steel tactical design
- FSC certified wood
- Soft Ear cushions
- Durable braided, tangle-free cable